Sunday, August 30, 2009

Brief update..

It feels good to be back, even thou it's for only 3 days.. Wakaka..

Did some stuff back here.. Here's a small summary:-

Reached Seremban at 5.45am.. Now I had to transfer bus at the Nilai rest stop for the bus I was sitting on was bound for Johor.. Luckily I was awake, if not I'll find myself in Johor.. LOL!! Went a very early morning breakfast with my dad.. First pork in 2 weeks!! XD After that balik tidur lah.. Since I only slept for like 4 hours on the bus.. XD

Woke up just in time for lunch, went to Domino's for pizza.. Hehe.. Quite nice.. Love it.. After that more sleep and later dinner at Kah Soon, a Chinese Restaurant and my 2nd all time favourite place.. =p Later at night had yam cha with friends.. Finally met up with Hon Joe, just before he flew back to India.. His two weeks holiday seemed very short.. LOL!! Then watched the MU vs Arsenal game.. MU won!! Syok!!

Today went to church then lunch was fish ball mee.. Hehe.. Came back and did some studies, sleep again and now here I am blogging.. Later going out with my friend for a drink.. Tomorrow I'm leaving at 11pm, hitting back SP around 6am.. Straight off to lectures from there.. Geng rite? =p

So guess that's all for now.. Happy Merdeka and Happy Holidays to all my friends!!

No comments: