Sunday, August 23, 2009

Countdown.. T-minus 6 days..

OK, so I guess this chorus is a very way to say what I'm going to do next..

Well, I'm going home, back to the place where I belong;
And where your love has always been enough for me;
I'm not running from, no, I think you got me all wrong;
I don't regret this life I choose for me;
But these places and these faces are getting old;
So I'm going home, well I'm going home

Yes people, I'M GOING HOME!! Not that I'm quitting MBBS after 2 weeks or what, but because it's the Merdeka weekend.. So hopefully to see a bunch of you waiting there obediently for me.. OK, was just joking on that part but I'll be back by the wee hours of Saturday morning.. Am taking the 9.30pm bus from SP to Seremban, so 8 hours = 5.30am the next day..

And I managed to find a church here in SP.. Not really my denomination but guess can't really complain.. After all, worshiping God is the most important thing, everything else comes second.. So yeah, am relieved to managed to find one..

Third week is beginning soon.. And gosh, how time flies.. By next week it'll be a month I'm already in AIMST.. Then Raya will come followed by my first CA and after that 1 week break for Deepavalli.. Arg.. Now time move so fast.. Holiday it moves sooooo slow.. -.-" That's life I guess, time flies while ur studying and flies faster when ur having fun.. (not for me thou.. haha..)

So see u all guys and gals next week!! (if there is anyone left in Seremban that is..)

2 comments:

Wen Shan said...

Yes, there are some rather laid back people left in Seremban. I mean laid back person, not people.

Can see you miss home.

Baby Tan said...

LOL.. laid back person.. referring to someone.. perhaps urself?? haha..

well, when u get chicken everyday as ur food, it tend to get boring.. =p nothing beats home..