Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A little update..

Day 3 in AIMST.. Am I that bored to keep track of time?? LOL!!

Today is when our orientation finally kicked off.. With a few speeches and later meeting up with seniors especially from batch 9 & 13.. Then division into orientation groups and meetings and etc.. Gosh, even before starting my course already started busy ady.. For now la.. Haha..

So how I find AIMST so far?? After exploring every loop and corner, it doesn't seem that huge in the end.. But it still big la.. And many facilities are available.. My roommates and housemates are very nice people.. Can get along so far.. I'm adapting fine for now.. Wait la till classes begin..

Speaking of classes, I received my timetable today.. Gosh.. It's soooo full.. From 8am till 5pm.. And then later got extra compulsory LAN and elective subjects.. That'll be from 5pm till 7pm.. O.o Gosh, going to suffer like shit.. But I asked for this course, it's a course I wanted to do since 8 years old.. So shouldn't complain now rite?? LOL!!

Tomorrow is going to be a full day.. From 9am to 10pm.. Orientation day mah.. With the works.. So yeah, maybe for the first time I can't online.. I've been onlining for like 2 hours a day.. LOL!! So until for more updates, bye!!!

No comments: