Friday, September 4, 2009

Summary for a week

Gosh, 1 week of no updates.. And it'll get worse and worse.. Seriously no time people, the work is just piling up..

Let's see, this week I received 2 assignments, including the 4 assignments from the previous week.. Gosh.. And here I was thinking MBBS has no assignments.. How wrong was I.. =p

A lot of stuff to learn.. Interesting but complicating stuff.. All filling up the empty spaces in my brain.. Sooner or later I'm going to need a secondary brain just to take up all the information..

AIMST is just superb.. No regrets coming here.. Joined Christian Fellowship (CF), a very cool gathering.. A lot of seniors there.. And also making new friends every day.. Just awesome.. =)

So back to studies again for me, some people are scarring the SHIT out of me, saying the fail rate is high, MBBS is crazy tough, etc.. Thank God I have parents who do not pressurize me in doing anything, just letting me be with flow and do the best I can.. Love them.. =D

No comments: