Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A few days left..

Wow.. My blog is really kinda dead.. Without updates.. Well, partially blame to my slow internet service.. Couldn't enter most sites.. =( Now fixed ady.. Wakaka.. XD

Well, I'll be leaving this coming Friday.. Evening to be exact, cause have to wait for my bro to finish.. Orientation begins the following Monday.. Going down to Ipoh to visit my uncles and aunts, then heading down to Kulim to stay at my cousin's place.. From there only I head down to AIMST, that'll be Monday morning..

So how are preparations so far? Kinda slow I guess.. I got most of my stuff.. Now just wanna pack them into the bag.. So lazy la.. =p Will get it done I guess.. I heard got people semangat pack stuff about a week before their uni started.. I think I'll do it the day before I leave.. HAHA!!

What am I to expect? I dunno.. It's a new chapter, a really BIG NEW chapter in my life.. Uni is something I won't take lightly.. After all, with all the advised my family, friends and relatives have given to me, I certainly won't want to disappoint any of them.. I'll definitely miss my family, my friends and all the fond memories that I had back in secondary school.. Life has to move on I guess.. And from then on, I'll be looking at it from a different perspective, the undergrad perspective..

That's all for now I guess.. Hopefully I can link up with an internet connection once I reach that.. That lone LAN port is MINE!!! MUAHAHA!!! XD

No comments: