Thursday, August 13, 2009

Orientation = rocks!!

Finally my orientation ended.. I think that means bad news for me.. Since that means my class will be starting next Monday!! OH NO!! 8 months lay off, suddenly begin class again.. Macam tak ngam saja.. However life has to move on I guess.. Wait, life must move on.. LOL!!

Yesterday was the longest day yet.. Full timetable from 9am till 10pm.. Of course lots of in between breaks.. And met many many new seniors, not to mention made a bunch of new friends.. It's not easy knowing all 192 people in my batch k..

I did say the best part of yesterday was the games orientation with seniors.. Remember what we did in F6? Something similiar.. 8 groups, 8 stations, scattered around the uni (running was hell) and with crazy seniors.. LOL!! Had loads of fun.. Dead tired too.. Plus was soaked to the max cause of rain+kena poured water cukup-cukup.. Anyhow, it was still a nice experience la.. Plus all the cheers until my voice also gone ady..

Today was visitation to the Clinical Skills Lab (CSL) and Multi Disciplinary Lab (MDL).. CSL is like sooooo cool.. U get to practise and test yourself with all the mannequins there, making sure u dun do the same mistake on a real patient.. That we have to wait to year 2.. And I really hope I can pull it through.. So much to learn, and they say 1st year is the worst.. So we wait and c k.. *prays hard*

After this post, I dunno when my next post will be.. Classes starting, a lot of shit is going to happen and a whole new experience.. So to my avid readers, be patient k?? Till the next post, bye ppl!!!

No comments: