Wednesday, August 19, 2009

10 days on..

One and a half weeks at AIMST and still going strong here.. LOL!!

Lectures began but not at full force.. Yet something tells me I'm going to be in a lot of shit for this course.. Starting already got assignment and stuff to memorise.. Haiz.. Makes me wonder what did I get myself into.. Yet, something will forever keep me going and that is... I'M ACHIEVING MY DREAM!!!

Nothing much on updates so far.. Just that have to study hard and smart.. My books arrived today.. That's a big relief.. And they don't cost cheap.. That's the sad part.. However, looking at a positive side, it's going to be a lifetime investment.. Hey, if we can spend few hundred bucks on a girl that probably won't be with you in a few years time, why not spend it on books which can be your companion for the rest of your life?? LOL!! Hopefully those words won't come back and haunt me..

And I managed to DL FIFA 09 into my notebook.. OK, now that could be bad news.. *self control needed, self control!!!* Gotta run now, assignments on Malaysian Studies are due soon.. Later people...

No comments: