Monday, August 10, 2009

New Life..

At last, I've finally reached AIMST.. Or more like enrolled for it.. First impression?? BIG!! Well, maybe not as big as some local uni but it's big alrite.. A lot of people enrolled today.. I did say 300+?? My MBBS batch has about 192 students, with 140+ being their foundation students.. And everyone look so smart.. O.o

And my room?? Thou it's four to a room, it's pretty big.. Enough space to store everything.. So it's kinda cool.. And kinda worth the monthly rental.. Food is alrite, at least it's edible.. Everything else looks nice.. It has a Grand Hall, Olympic size swimming pool, track and field with full soccer pitch, futsal court, gym, basketball court, the list is endless.. Not to mention the equipment is top notch..

Just kinda excited about it.. Starting studies and all.. This whole week is just going to be orientation.. Gotta wake up early tomorrow.. Arg.. No more sleeping in for me ady.. Haiz.. But this is what I wanted to do from young, and now I gotta chance, so I ain't going to waste it.. Oh well, at least the internet speed connection here is pretty fast.. Beats my house streamyx.. LOL!!

More updates to come soon, if I have the time.. =p

No comments: