Saturday, March 14, 2009

A day trip to Melaka..

Went to the Public Universities Education Fair just now.. Was a nice thing to finally be able to drive down to Melaka with friends.. LOL!! Next stop, IPOH!!! The fair was quite big, to me.. Found some useful information that hopefully will help me in my University applications.. Which is until 24th March.. Haha.. Somebody's b'day then rite? And other than getting stuck in traffic jams and a bit lost, Melaka is a nice place.. Wakaka...

Now about unis.. Am so confused now to what to choose.. I have a heading, now is only whether I can get it or not.. Thou my result is good, the competition will be forever stiff.. And not to mention about the competition from the matriculation students.. The unfairness in that.. That we have to work out butt off while they do 1/3 of what we do and get what they want while we suffer the dilemma.. Anyway, who said this world was ever fair? Choices, choices and dilemma.. Not a very nice combo.. Oh God please help me!!

No comments: