Sunday, March 22, 2009

Deadline --> Today!!

Deadline of application uni is today.. Or more like 11 hours from now.. Crap, the choices that u have to made, a choice that'll determine ur future.. It's scary, imagining choosing a course for the sake of choosing it, ending up not liking it and stuck with it for the rest of ur life until u retire.. Er.. Thinking too far ahead ady.. LOL!! Should think whether can enter the course or not.. HAHA!!

This is the time where we choose our own separate ways.. Where the road splits and all of us have our own calling to go to.. So far I got 3 friends leaving the country, and all 3 heading for the same destination, INDIA.. Nice country, with nice food.. Hey, I love Indian food ok.. Here, I would like to wish the best of luck to you all, especially the 2 who'll be flying off next week.. Another one, well, have to wait until Sept.. Sad...

As for me, I've applied numerous unis.. Locally la.. Hopefully I can get into one of them.. The wait will be a long one, only out in June, around there.. So well, while waiting, I rot at home.. Haha... Another chapter closes, another one begins.. I'll miss secondary school life, yes, to me F6 is still secondary school.. Will I have the same fun in uni, the same memories? Probably not, the things I hear from my seniors is that u dun really have much time to enjoy in uni.. Looks like the next few months is my final chance to make a last hurrah!! Well, at least I got the Genting trip to look forward to.. Lalala..

And WTH and WTF is wrong with MU???!!! SOBS!!!

No comments: