Tuesday, March 17, 2009

A problem after another..

Well, after one problem is solved or passed, another comes along.. Life is a never ending journey.. Always full of challenges, full of surprises, full of stumbling blocks.. However, if life was smooth sailing, it won't be life at all rite?

My point being here is that back when we were primary school, the only thing that scared us is UPSR.. So out of our 6 years there, it scares us for like a few months? Then in secondary school we worry about PMR.. Once that's done is SPM, and about the results.. When the results are announced, some are joyful, others are bitter.. However both of them are still in a dilemma.. The joyful ones now have to decide what they want to do.. A Levels? Form 6? SAM? Overseas? The bitter ones too have their own set of problems.. Diploma? Form 6? Matriculation? So it's a never ending problem.. As life progresses, it just gets even worse..

Now I myself is in this situation.. Unlike F5 where you still enter a Pre-U programme and still managed to delay your decision making by at least 1 year, this is not the case once you finish Pre-U, in my case STPM.. I am grateful that God has given me good results and the fruits of labour has shown.. However, a question remains.. Who shall I become for the rest of my life? I am meaning occupation here, of course I'll be just me la.. Those of you who know me know very much what I want to do.. However, in this competitive and bias world, not all plans in life go according to what we want.. I'm confused about the universities I want and also my back up plans shall my primary plan go astray.. There's always the option for private but I do not want to burden my parents, they have struggled a lot for me already and the only way to repay them is to lessen their burden.. Overseas? Well, a possible destination but does is it any different from our private institutions.. Cheaper perhaps.. Recognised? Hope so..

Only less than a week to submit my application form to the UPU and I'm still unsure of what to choose.. Shall I just give it a shot hoping for the best? What happen if it backfires? Where does that leaves me? I need advice.. I need help.. I need a miracle..

No comments: