Thursday, March 5, 2009

Screw MBO!!

Went to watch a movie just now.. And for once I was disappointed with MBO Cineplex.. I was running late for the movie, The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons, and was rushing like a mad person.. Reached there almost out of breath I dashed into the cinema.. Well, I thought I did be missing the credits and all, just in time for the movie to start.. Time was 12.10pm, movie was scheduled for 12.00pm.. However, nothing has started, the cinema was dead quiet, except for the music.. Like when u enter the cinema early.. Only this time it stayed that way until close to 12.20pm.. Then only the credits started and the movie.. OK, so a movie scheduled for noon started half an hour late.. Fine by me, as long I get to see the movie..

However, I think towards the tail end of the movie, it just stopped abruptly.. I was like WTH!!! It just ended, at the part when Benjamin was sitting on the roof, saying "What if I could fly?".. Damn.. I don't even know what happened to him, did he died? Did he get reborn? I consulted the person-in-charge and all he can tell me is technical problem.. HELLO!!! I paid for the movie and you giving me half cook stuff.. WTF!! Plus during the movie, the sound was like fading, something like you get when you watch pirated DVDs.. I was like er.... SWEAT!!

Damn la MBO, hopefully you guys buck up.. Anyway, the movie was nice.. A bit boring cause of the slow pace but the way it's potrayed was quite good.. No wonder it won 2 Oscars.. Go watch it if you don't know how to spend 3 hours of your day..

No comments: