Monday, August 9, 2010

A second chance..

I always wonder can u restart something that u just have restarted.. Of course I don't mean computer stuff.. I basically mean about life, studies, relationship, etc

I am a person who is firm by my decision.. I rarely waver.. That's how I got into med school to begin with.. However, I also belief that everyone should get a second chance, may it be your friends, relatives, the druggie outside your doorsteps.. And I guess when it comes to choosing the two, it becomes a really tough decision..

I was put into that situation recently.. I had to decide whether to stick to my choice or to give that person a second chance.. On one hand, I felt I shouldn't waver.. On the other, I felt vulnerable.. It got me thinking for weeks.. After all we've been through, can I really go through it again?? Is it possible??

I guess I will have to find out for I have chosen the latter.. And I'm sure more than ever that I have made the right choice.. Thank you for giving me a second chance, I'm sure things will work out.. And work out it will.. =)