Monday, August 9, 2010

God works wonders!

Well, one thing leads to another and as I said, everything happens for a reason right?? Today a few things happened that really affirms my trust in God..

Lately, an untoward incident has occurred to my family.. What supposedly was sweet in the end became sour and bitter to swallow.. A deal that went bad, people who went back against their word and above all, to be blamed for everything.. And here is where I worship Him, Him above all who has guided my family over the years and will forevermore.. For only through His grace and glory and wisdom that we're fighting back the evil; fighting against all odds in order to protect ourselves..

Ever occurred to u when u wanted to do something but u have some doubts, something pops along just to let u know, "Hey, let's just continue with it k?".. The same thing happened.. And I am positive, it was the voice of God that has helped us to go through all the circumstances that has befall upon us.. So I pray that everything will be alright and this event can be put to rest once and for all..

Also, another interesting story I would like to share is that my mum was suppose to attend a church meeting in the morning.. Thing is she thought it was night.. Even the whole family thought it was night.. Somehow or rather, my dad decided to call up the Pastor who was away for no reason really.. And he just asked, "So the meeting is tonight?" and the Pastor replied, "It's in the morning!" So there u have it, have not my dad called the Pastor, my mum would have thought the meeting is at night and she would have missed it.. Another working from God?? God works in mysterious ways, we will never understand it but whether we believe it or not, it's a different issue.. And I am for one to vouch that I truly belief in Him, in whatever the situation..

Praise the Lord for guiding me, my family, my friends and all the people on this planet.. Praise Him forever.. Amen!

No comments: