Monday, August 16, 2010

Ipoh...

Came back from Ipoh on Saturday.. It was a very nice trip indeed.. The purpose that I went up there was to attend the Hillsong's concert at Syuen Hotel, Ipoh.. Haha.. Mission accomplished! Or partly only as I was at the concert for only 2 hours.. Can't complaint much since I was not the driver.. LOL!!

Also we (me, Wen Shan and Kenny) went up to Cameron Highlands.. It was just for the sake of going up I guess, haha.. Sadly, Cameron is no longer as cold as it used to be.. 25 degrees.. I'm like WTH!! It rained thou, so that at least make up for the not so cold weather earlier on.. Hehe..

Not to mention that I met a few new friends.. All thanks to Kenny and Wen Shan.. Met people like Hoho (i think that's his name, LOL!!) Vern, Kah Ling, David.. Very nice people, very random people also.. Haha.. Not to mention some of them are very well to do.. =S God really blesses those who follow Him truly.. =)

In the end, it was an awesome trip.. Haha.. Seriously, if those Ipoh people weren't there, we did be bored till death.. LOL!! Very short summary for a 4 day trip rite? Lazy to type la.. Haha..

*stares at the calendar, next Monday class begins.. sigh..*

No comments: