Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Random updates..

This was inevitable, my blog goes on hiatus when I am back in University.. Haha.. Kinda like a first year dilemma all over again.. LOL!!

So what's new that has been going on? Nothing much, except for the Merdeka celebration that occurred during the eve of Merdeka.. It was happening in AIMST, with the Ramadhan Bazaar, performances, parade and even a car parade!! And the whole night was just totally awesome.. Glad to see that AIMST is moving forward in trying to make the university more student orientated.. =) Hopefully more activities will happen soon..

On a personal note, I managed to study a few lectures over the weekend, so thats's a good sign.. And Raya is coming, the holiday that is.. Haha.. Potong stim rite? 2 weeks class then 1 week break.. Haha.. Overall, I'm loving every bit of year 2, I mean the new things we are studying and the practicals.. Haha.. Other than the part that we don't have time to study (or for me at least), everything is just great.. =D

So what's next?? Well, that's left to be seen.. As the saying goes."Cherish the past, enjoy the present, embrace the future" or something like that la.. Haha.. So till my next blog post, this blog is now on

HIATUS!!!!

No comments: