Friday, August 20, 2010

Onward to 2nd yea....

6 weeks passed so fast.. And so many things I haven't done yet.. LOL!! Not yet finish reading my novels, not yet watch any of my downloaded series, not yet even prepare my sharing for CF coming September.. Haha.. So what have I've been doing?? Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!! XD

Guess I can say I'm looking forward to MBBS 2nd year.. New things to learn, new experiences, new friends to make (on this part, I mean juniors to bully!! XD) And also, to spend more time with HER!! =D Seriously, I feel that we're going stronger.. Guess that 'cool down' period wat good for the both of us.. Let's hope it last for a lifetime k.. =)

So here's to me, a 2nd year medical student.. Haha.. And I still haven't pack.. LOL!! But as I begin my new journey (well, a continuation actually); my blog will be inactive again.. Unless I find time.. Seriously, this is like the most active month for my blog.. LOL!!

Gotta go and pack now.. Sometimes I wish I had magic so that all this can just pack themselves.. *thinks about Soc App* Nah, better not.. XD

No comments: