Saturday, August 7, 2010

The end of all things good..

Well, this week has been one hectic but fun and crazy week for me.. Yup, after all the planning, toiling, obstacles and challenges; my AIMST friends managed to come down to Seremban.. Haha.. 5 days they were here, 5 days that went by so totally fast.. Time flies when your having fun; thus I conclude time slows down when u r not having fun.. XD

The 6 who made it were Adrian, Thurini, Hooi Yim, Shamineey, Nicole and John.. Well, John came on Tuesday afternoon, the others Monday night.. Haha.. Had great fun with this random bunch of people.. Went jalan-jalan in Seremban on Tuesday together with Eric, A Famosa and Melaka on Wednesday where we were joined by Betty and Faisal and finally to Midvalley and KL where we met Jit Kin, Kang Wei, Chia Wen, Yi Cheng, Diing Sheng and Joey.. Also not forgetting my parents and my younger bro who were in the mix for most of the trip.. Friday was more of a relaxing day where we end up in Port Dickson before they all went back at night to Penang..

It was like soooo fun.. All the things that we did, playing Mafia, Donkey, pillow fights and the oh so randomness of tricking Adrian that we're going Genting.. Haha, sorry bro! =) And when they left, haiz.. The place suddenly felt soooo empty.. No more noises, no more shoes lying around, no more jumping on the bed to wake people up.. =( All good things have to come to an end; but u know when u get sooooo accustomed to the care-free life, u wished it did stay like that forever..

So to all my friends who came, thank you.. At least u all made my holiday and I'm sure I made yours.. Until the next random trip to somewhere else, I'll be sitting at home and growing moss.. Pictures better be up.. XD

No comments: