Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Eventful Wednesday..

Many things happened yesterday.. Let's start one by one..

First off, I managed to watch Transformers:Revenge of The Fallen yesterday.. I thought no one will watch the movie at 10.30am, being a school day and all.. How wrong I was.. The cinema was packed to the brim!! OMG!! And how was the movie?? Quite good.. Hats off to the producing team, the cinematography, CGI effects, sound, movie plot was awesome.. Have a few very funny moments and one very nice fight scene.. Although some hardcore fans might be wishing for more.. In the end it all depends on the audience, for me, I wish the last major scene would like be extended.. (won't spoil it for those who haven't watch it)

After lunch, I went fishing with Rahul.. Back to the same old place, the Rasah Kemayan Acturial Pond.. Luck wasn't on my side I guess, caught one small tilapia, but Rahul definitely had loads of luck, he caught about 7 fishes including one medium size one.. And we, being all excited and all, when to try our luck at the big pond.. And wouldn't u believe it, we managed to hook the big 'pacu' fish.. And man it was huge!!! Only for one small problem, it got away!! Had such a strong pull, Rahul was struggling to pull it up.. Sadly, we had to let it go, or not the whole rod might have been lost.. Oh well, guess it wasn't man to be, but if that was caught, fuuh!! BIG BBQ DINNER!!

And lastly... The best news I've received after that sad UPU result.. I GOT ACCEPTED FOR ADMISSION INTO AIMST TO STUDY MEDICINE!!! Woohoo!!! One of the student affairs operator called me up to inform me that I was accepted.. I hope I listened correctly and it wasn't a dream, I was fishing when they called up.. So now just have to pay my deposit and I'll be off to this place:
If everything goes well, I'll be leaving for their Semeling campus in Bedong, Kedah on 10th August.. Now I'll pray hard and hopefully I'll be able to get a loan.. HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

And yeah, USA freaking beat Spain man... 2-0!!! I was like OMG!!! Now will be the Brazil-South Africa match.. I'm betting for a USA-South Africa final.. Man I hope I'm right.. =D

No comments: