Wednesday, June 3, 2009

As 19th June draws near..

Things has been pretty quiet these days.. Nothing much has been going on..

Doing the calculations, there's about 2 weeks left before we know our uni result.. I think most of you should know this by now, on 19th June at 12 noon, the doors to the UPU will be opened and I can just imagine the congestion the website is going to face.. Might as well just wait until at night to go and check..

And what's next after that? Well, in my case, if I get what I want, all the better.. Local uni is cheap and isn't that bad, except for the usual stuff, some bullying here and there, racial stuff, etc.. However, if I don't get what I want, now there's went the dilemma will appear.. Decisions, decisions, decisions.. Just hope it won't be a tough one.. Good luck and God bless everyone!!

(Oh well, was hoping for one more holiday but it was not meant to be, too short already and pockets are full of spider webs.. Guess the last outing will be Transformers.. YIPEE!!)

No comments: