Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Boring, boring, boring

It's been more than a week since my last post and people might start thinking that I'm quitting my blog.. Truth is, I'm not quitting, just don't know what to write in it.. Sure, I can blab about the recent issues hitting Malaysia, building collapses, making English a compulsory pass in SPM, seeing the political bickering over and over again.. However, malaslah wanna blog, practically I guess it'll be the same as what the papers report, only it'll be my opinion.. Might consider later..

Anyway, it'll be only a few more days till D-Day.. Gosh, I used that word when STPM was nearby, and then the announcement of the results.. And now, I'm using it for our local universities application status.. The site has not changed it's time frame, it still says third week of June, however, newspaper has reported it to be announced on 19th June, which is this Friday after 12pm.. And we all can imagine the havoc that website is going to be.. Maybe I should bot my explorer to log into it 24/7.. XD

So what's next from there? If I do get the course that I desire the most, it'll be a great joy and comfort for me.. Cause not only I get what I want, but also for a very cheap price.. Throw me anyway, may it be near or far from home, I don't care.. However, the big question mark what will happen if I fail to secure a place? Well, a possibility is that I'll go private to study medicine.. Take a loan and repay it after I start work.. Where to? AIMST probably.. And if that fails? Maybe Russia?? God knows.. Hopefully everything will fall in place this coming Friday, it'll save me a hell lot of a trouble..

Not to mention I still have one or two more accounts that need to be done before I head off to anyway, can't leave work dangling now can we? I guess there's a benefit for working with your family members, thou there's practically no pay, but I get more freedom.. Haha!!

*When life gives u lemon, make lemonade!! And make sure it's a damn good one!!* =)

No comments: