Friday, June 19, 2009

Reaction..

So how do I feel after knowing today's result? Dumbfounded I guess.. To not make it into medical was something I expected, my results wasn't that great to fight for a place.. However to not get anything at all, well, that's just shocking.. Left me blank there.. Totally.. And it even made me cry, cause I know my hopes are diminishing..

I stared at the monitor, hoping it was wrong.. Well, after trying 5 times I'm convinced it's right after all.. With my poor financial background, loan is the only option for me.. I still want to do medicine, but the fees are very expensive.. To look at my other alternative, NUS, a place that I have secure, it's not a course that I want but it could be something I'll have to resort too..

How can such a thing happen? Well, partly blame on me.. For putting competitive courses and for not ticking the part where they ask u will u accept any other course.. On the bright side, if I were given a course that I don't like, I might not have taken it either.. My friends got places in uni, but some got ridiculous courses.. So yeah, maybe there's a silver lining hidden behind this disappointment??

Over the course of the next few days, I'll have to carefully think of my future.. I might have to accept the reality that the dream that I have dreamed since I was a small boy may just forever be a dream.. Only God can guide me through this testing and challenging times and hopefully, an answer will come up..

Btw, congratulations to all those who made it into the local universities.. And for those who didn't, don't give up.. U and I are in the same boat..

No comments: