Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's decided..

Thank you all for your support, advise and er.. guidance?? LOL!! Thank u all!! I'm fine, don't worry, not in the suicidal line (or not I won't be posting this)

The last few days has really got me thinking over my future and I think I know where I am heading... I've applied for AIMST to do medicine, hopefully they'll accept me since they have the tendency to not take in outsiders..

The other option is to do pharmacy.. This two are the courses I wanted to do but alas can't appeal in the public university.. And I read the breakdown that was published by a newspaper, I guess it's quite expected..

And as for NUS, I think I'll reject the offer.. As some of you might know, the reasons are quite simple.. I'm just plain stubborn.. Haha.. You know what I mean from there.. =)

So to all my friends who got into local uni, congrats again and hope u'll be successful in your course and your future careers.. Hopefully we all still can meet up one day.. GAMBATEH!!

No comments: