Sunday, June 7, 2009

100th post...

Fuuh.. So finally my blog hit it's 100th post.. Quite amazing thou.. Cause when I started this blog back in Nov 08, I didn't expect it to reach this far.. I thought, OK, maybe another project for me where I get all excited in the beginning and slowly the fire will die down.. Didn't happened that way, unlike my previous blog in Friendster.. That's long gone by now..

I guess the reason why I keep on posting is because people keep on reading.. I mean, if u don't have people reading your blog, than what's the purpose of it anyway? Rather just keep your thoughts in a diary, safe from the eyes of others, never letting out your secret..

Blogs are a great way to express yourself.. Sure u can occasional feedbacks from others, a lambaste once in a while, but hey, it's your thoughts, your ideas, your expressions.. You can use all those comments to improve yourself and it actually brings a positiveness in you, but in the end, you express it the way you want to..

So to all those bloggers out there, KEEP BLOGGING!! Haha.. Then the world won't be soooo dull.. XD

No comments: