Friday, April 3, 2009

Farewell for CC!!

Yesterday my friends and I went to KLIA to send off a friend, Chia Chi who is now in India.. Can say she's the first one to leave the country and go to study overseas.. It might be too sudden, too rush but well, it's education and like they say, education comes once in a lifetime..

However yesterday I also saw lots of confusion and stuff like that going on.. Lack of preparation or just misinformation? That I do not know, however I think it gives us all a better insight of what to be prepared for when we go overseas to study.. Cause a lot of things are not like, well, according to plan.. OK, enough of the crap, time for some pictures..

The guys who went.. (shall we consider JW as a guy too? =p)

CC is happy that we came..

With all those who came for the send off..

Same people, except with a little extras.. =p

So I guess now CC should be near Manipal by now.. LOL.. She's suppose to be there like hours ago.. Well good luck CC in your future and all the best.. See u real soon!! (heard she's back tis Aug)

No comments: