Monday, April 13, 2009

Munsyi test.. Apa tu?

Recently I checked the USM website and I saw I managed to get the Munsyi test. I guess it's the first step for me to enter the university, if i ever get an offer from them. . The test is next Saturday for me, at S2 school, who else is the same with me? Now everyone is confused, what is Munsyi test?

Well, in my opinion Munsyi test is more like a psychological evaluation about the candidate.. They practically ask all sorts of question about yourself, your personality, religion, strengths, weakenesses, etc.. Kinda the same test that some of us went through when we applied for the JPA scholarship.. Even some school counsellors give sample test on this, I know SPI does..

According to someone in a forum I visited, the test is like a survey form, with some useless questions and some related questions.. It seems there is about 343 questions on that sheet of paper and possibly objective. However to answer 343 questions, thou objective, in an hour gotta be crazy.. Damn, I hope this won't affect my application.. Or not GG lor..

3 comments:

Winnie Nelson said...

Hey, I got MunsyI test as well. In seksyen 2 shah alam. and it's today. lol. i have both MedSi and MunsyI today. Don't worry. it's a kind of personality test just like the MedSi test. Just to see if you're compatible with the course you applied for in USM.
all the best!=)

jesika said...

Good tips,this blog is very educative and have answered almost all the questions i had in mind, thanks for the good work and keep it up..
child and adolescent training

Unknown said...

DO i need to wear formally and what thing should I prepare? and what about the slip for test?