Monday, April 6, 2009

Back in Business!!

At long last, I'm beginning to see the real Manchester United.. Yesterday's game was a thriller.. I lost hope when Villa scored the 2nd goal, starting at a 3rd straight defeat which has never happened for the past 8 years.. However two wonderful goals, one from Ronaldo and another by Macheda and MU are back in business!! Watch out Liverpool, looks like you all will be the fools again, nearly lost it at Fulham didn't u? GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED!!!

And looks like it was another false alarm on uni announcements.. I heard it was coming out on the 5th.. Well, today's the 6th and it looks pretty quiet.. Still puzzled thou as USM stated in their website that all interviews will be conducted on the 23rd.. Oh well, might come in the next few days.. All in God's hands now.. I've applied, now I just have to wait..

Just watched Fast & Furious 4 just now.. Awesome movie, by far the best I've watched this year.. Still got a few other nice ones to come out somewhere in May/June.. Transfomers 2, Terminator Salvation, etc.. Looks like I get to watch all of them before entering uni.. Speaking of uni, I'm so bored right now I can really enter it like tomorrow.. However I won't be able to enjoy my life anymore after that.. Oh well, let everyday pass, like another boring day.. Haiz...

No comments: