Monday, April 27, 2009

Back from camp, back to work..

Well, just came back, or more like a day, from Southern Regional Convention aka SRC.. Like I said before, it's a learning experience.. I learn more and more new things every time I go for these conventions as the facilitators are different, the Organising Team is different and the delegates are different.. So yeah, it was a good learning experience, to better myself in the future and to understand more about La Salle..

What went down in the camp is a bit too long to say, so short and simple it was really fun.. To work with the OT team and the delegates, especially games.. Never in mind life I seen so many water balloons flying around, about 150 during games.. LOL!! Plus it's a camp where u enter thin, u come out fat.. And I know people reading here will comment something about this.. Trust me, I just know.. And well.. It's just enjoyable, the tiring kind of enjoying cause I slept 14 hours straight when I got home..

And of course, we all witnessed the amazing comeback from MU.. Haha.. 0-2 down when I reached the mamak, I was like shit, if MU lose this at home, we better balik kampung.. Then the penalty which is highly controversial but oh well, that's life and then the next 4 goals.. MU's 2nd half performance is the best I've seen so far this season.. Kinda the same when they beat Spurs after going down 0-3 down to win 5-3 back in 2001.. So yeah, it's MU to lose it for now..

Now I've gotta go back to work.. Haiz.. Not a moment of rest.. See ya ppl..

No comments: