Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Year 2008 in Memory..

Firstly, I did like to with everyone Happy New Year 2009.. May this year bring you all to new heights, new achievements and of course new experiences to each and everyone of you..

Moving on.. 2008 is a year of mixed fortunes.. On one hand, I was happy to finish my STPM.. At long last a burden was taken off my shoulders.. On the other, it was very sad to actually leave my Alma Mater, a place I call my second home for the last 11 years of my life.. So let's reflect back what events that occur in 2008 that will be in memories for many more years to come.. Obviously this is my blog, so it's my memories la.. LOL!!

Looking back, it's been a great year for me.. I practically enjoyed life in Upper 6.. I make new friends, strengthen old ones and enjoyed every bit life had to offer at that time.. Who could forget the fun of Mr. Morgan's class or even Pn. Yap's ever inspiring talks.. Projects were carried out through the year.. And a few major events too.. CNY came and went.. This was where I had my 1st house party and I was very happy to see it went on to be a success.. Prefect camp was the next highlight and boy, was it memorable.. Not really la but after all, how often u get to go Pulau Pangkor in a large group? A few ups and downs too.. Being the AHPA, it wasn't easy.. I was constantly banged by Mr. Malai.. And also being presurrised at times to perform.. However, I know this is all for the benefit of my future, and I thank the school board for giving me the oppurtunity to carry the duties of the AHPA.. 2008 was also year where many relationships were forged and broken.. I don't know, it just happens I guess.. However I do not wish to discuss about those issues here..

Studies were not bad.. Some classes were fun, others were OK and there are even boring ones.. Classes were fun.. Last year gotta be the most birthdays we celebrated in class.. All the surprises, planning and budgeting.. All the crap we went through just to make that one special day be really special for that person.. Ah.. Good time in U63, really good times indeed.. Had my birthday party also.. Althought many people couldn't make it, still it was a joyous occasion.. School concert, Colours of Life really put the icing on a great year for me.. And of course as my last duty to my beloved SPI.. The concert was a success and it was great to see it being pulled off in the best way you can imagine it.. (except the PA system la) Prefect dinner was good too, at least they still did something for us in the end..

And finally before you knew it, trial STPM has arrived.. Overall I was satisfied with my results, judging the amount of sweat and pain I've put into it.. When it was over, it felt like STPM was over.. And we were all waiting for the day to come.. A few gatherings here and there help to release the stress that we're facing.. Finally, the dreaded exam arrived, STPM.. If you've been following my post, you know what hell I faced.. When it was over, I was so happy, excited and relieved.. However, that didn't last long as I started missing school.. One last hurrah was the F6 farewell dinner.. Not say a really cool event but it was worth it comparing what we've went through throughout the year.. Here I would like to say thanks to the organisers for organising the dinner for us..

After that, well, it's just by ourselves.. A northern trip for me.. Christmas and New Year Eve gathering.. Not to mention a few yam chas.. And thus 2008 comes to a close.. Nothing much left to say.. Will this memorable year repeat itself? I hope so.. I really do.. However, events can change over time and we do not know what lies ahead of us.. I wish everyone good luck in their future undertakings and God bless all of you!!

No comments: