Friday, December 12, 2008

Update!!!!!

Well, firstly let me apologise to u all that I've been out of contact for the last, er... 5 days of so.. A very simple truth, I'm on holiday people.. Even bloggers need holiday OK.. Where I am, you may ask? 300km up north in Ipoh, that's my answer.. LOL!! So let me give u a quick recap on what I've been doing for the last 5 days..

Arrived Ipoh at 8.00pm after a long horendous journey in the bus, no thanks to the rain and traffic jams.. Once reached here, I straight went to SMI, see the gang at La Salle Centre and went off for a dinner.. Nice place for dinner thou, except the RM 6 for an ABC, that's road killed man.. After that, I spend the night at my friend's place, Aaron, cause it was too dangerous to go back down south, to my aunt's place..

Second day came and I was nearly killed, litterally.. I was boarding this bus to go back Gopeng (or Gipang as my niece call it, LOL!!) after breakfast when this one nut case of a bus driver just reversed suddenly.. This happened when I was BOARDING the bus.. Screw man, I had to jump down with full luagage on me.. Next thing I know I was chasing the f**cking bus, jumping onto it when it was running away.. This bus driver I tell u drives crazilly and have no courtesy at all.. I seriously bet with you he's on drugs.. I was glad when I got off it.. Then my cousin took Narvin and me to my aunt's house, where it became our 'den' for the next few days.. Had nice 'lui zha fan' or in other words, a traditional dish to the Hakka people.. Dinner w as at my cousins place, and if you come here, and eat at his place, you'll won't believe the amount you'll be paying for the food portions you're getting..

Next day, I went to Gua Tempurung, a very nice place for cave exploring.. It's a new experience for me, and very interesting!! The caves structures and the way you had to fight the way in the water was just awesome.. Of course, I was wet from top to bottom and with a nice price to pay, my HP.. Soaked from inside out, but a worthy sacrifice.. Ate at more new places, testing more and more new food.. Then I went to watch the Heritage Play at SMI.. And this time, the play really blow the roof off, it was just superb, amazing, fantastic, whatever words you can describe it.. LA SALLE ROCKS!!! This was followed by a drinking session, and well, two mugs are just nice for me..

Thursday I ate at the best place where you can get the best white coffee in town.. And the best it was.. Then I went to visit my friend in Ipoh, Ui Li.. We had a great time with my brother and Narvin.. Watched The Day The Earth Stood Still at Kinta City (aka Jusco).. Superb movie, worth every penny.. Bowling followed up next and believe it or not, Narvin haven't bowled in his 19 years of life.. Amazing huh.. But he did a nice bowl, 71 in the 1st game and 88 in the 2nd game.. Night had a nice dinner followed by a nice cool off at home..

And finally it brings us to today, nice Nasi Kandar for lunch.. U seriously gotta eat that.. Then we went to Bidor to buy some chicken biscuits, I can't translate it properly.. (Kai Zhai Peng) Dropped by Kampar to find the ever famous Claypot Chicken Rice and then came back home to eat that at Lawan Kuda.. And here I am, blogging about the remains of the days.. Haha..

Tomorrow I'm off to Penang, and another food whacking spree will be ensured.. Gosh, I'm getting fat, I think.. =p Who cares, holidays man!! ENJOY!!!

No comments: