Thursday, December 4, 2008

The Last Farewell, for now...

Well, yesterday I attended the Form 6 Bon Voyage Dinner.. Something like a farewell dinner for us, only that I see more performers from the lower forms than the Upper Sixes who attended the dinner.. When I arrived there, OK, I expected the small hall, but I did not expect that we had to cramp ourselves in that tiny hall.. So ya, it was a potong steam case la.. It was just not happening, those of us who went there look so blur, the organisers were mostly knit up together with their own group, not even bothering to come and communicate with us, and well ya, the dinner was destined for disaster..

Let me just say one thing about the Lower Sixes here.. I really dunno see the same spirit, the Paulian spirit among them.. It's seriously a dog eat dog world out there.. Now, I'm not the only one with that opinion, a few of my friends are too.. They look corporative on the outside but in truth, only a few are really dedicated to their duties.. Comparing to my batch (this is my thoughts), I feel our batch work much better together.. There was a sense of belonging among my batch, which I see very little in this year Lower Sixes.. Maybe as time goes on (they still have a year) they might get along better.. And I sure hope so it happens, for the sake of the unity of the students there..

Anyway, back to the dinner.. Performances was nice.. Kelvesh's, Zi Yang's and Shaun's bands really rock the house with a few favourites.. Then there were some singing by Kah Chun's group and a few others, a dance performance.. Well, the dance performance was the real hightlight, because they were 4 couples dancing, BUT there was 5 guys.. 1 actually dress up like a girl, it fools some of us, and boy.. He really beat the crap out of the other 3 REAL girls.. So ya, that was awesome.. And of course the main highlight of the day was a Wushu - Ninja performance by our two top guns in our school, Master Yap and Master Hazim.. A very wonderful and respectable performance by them..

Food was FANTASTING!! Possibly the best I ever ate at RSUC (and ya, it beats the crap out of the prefect's dinner one) Ate two full plates of it.. Other than that, the dinner was overall good.. Maybe it took some time for us to get the party started, but then here how the dinner went.. From bad to worse and actually went to good.. So ya, I like to say thanks to the organising committtee and for all who attended the dinner.. Pictures will posted up later once I receive them.. Next agenda, DESHAN'S PARTY!!

No comments: