Monday, December 1, 2008

Final ONE!!!

OK, it's down to the last paper, Chemistry 1.. Gosh, I need to score well in that to stand of any chance to achieve my target.. Dang.. PA 1 was not that bad and so was Biology 1, so hopefully Chemistry 1 will also been a breeze..

Anyway, I told you all I'll update on the dinner thing.. So here it goes.. 1st of all, the committee that handle the stuff notified us at the very last minute, let's say, the last day of school!! And they want us to do a split second decision.. Well, most people can't do that, so in the end most people didn't wanted to go.. Never mind that, next came the collection of the money.. At 1st I was told it was RM50, I was like WTH!!! Then it dropped to RM 35 and finally down to RM 30.. OK, so RM 30 for a buffet dinner at Royal Sungai Ujong Club.. It's the collection date that pissed me and most people off.. They (or somebody) wanted to collect it during our STPM exam!! Who in the world would do that??!! Obviously that plan backfired.. Luckily for them, most of us paid on the last day, which eventually led to 34 Upper Sixes going..

After that, there's this dresscode thing.. Some of my friends, including me, actually disagree with the dresscode.. Usually this things are kind of formal, so we expected formal wear.. Seems the dress code is smart casual, OK, not that bad.. What my friends are worried that some of us might misinterpret it as casual, and if teachers were to attend the function, well, you know what I mean.. And of course the final thing is the hall they were getting.. I understood that we got only 1/3 of the hall.. Well, I don't know how did that happpen, as far as I know, RSUC usually give 2/3 of the hall.. The committee must be riding their luck since only 1/3 of the Upper Sixes are going, but in the end you'll have to stuff 50+ people into that hall, hopefully it works out.. IT BETTER!!

So after all the ups and downs in this dinner that's coming, hopefully it'll turn out good, or not I can assure you the committee will get a word or two from my friends.. GOOD LUCK PEOLE, YOU'LL NEED IT!!!

No comments: