Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas and beyond...

Christmas has come and gone.. Once a year event, but a very special event.. Yesterday I went to church.. After that had lunch at Kesington and a family outing to jusco.. Turns out a lot of my frens were there, bump to a few when i was there.. Then it was off the Paul's hse for a nice BBQ.. It was fun doing BBQ all over again, d last time I did that was last Sept.. :S Had fun at his place la, and it was good to see a few old frens again, from 5 Anselm days..

Today I went for a job interview at Carlsberg.. And I managed to get the job la.. Interview is not an easy thing man but i pulled through it.. So be prepared to see me in jusco quite often from the 5th of Jan.. Till then, I plan to enjoy my life to the fullest.. LOL!!!

And for those who are so eager to see what pics I have on my trip, it'll be posted in the next post.. Enjoy!!

No comments: