Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Opposite Sex (Part 1)

I was chatting with a friend last night.. Everything when well until she changed her PM.. And her PM sounded she's pissed with someone.. I ask la and as expected, she won't tell la.. OK, fine.. Didn't bothered about it.. Until I entered friendster and saw some relation of one my friend's shout out with this gals PM.. I might be speculating but I have a feeling that the PM is meant for this gal..

Here is the puzzling thing that I've always been asking.. Are girls that easily jealous of each other, or easily become enemies? The two gals involve used to be best friends, then something happened and now they don't see eye to eye.. Like I said, I'm just speculating but if it was true, then that's the fact.. I've come across so many girls who tell me, "I hate her, she's such a b***ch" or "She steals people BF".. I dun actually here guys actually spiting each other that bad.. And they also get pissed over small issues, like decorations or stuff like that.. Trust me, I had my share of listening to complains..

The female species is really a mystery.. They can smile at you and think of killing you at the same time.. You can't really guess what their thinking, especially when you have a GF.. Also on this matter, my friend have complained to me la.. Now I'm not saying that us guys are that goody goody also, but I just guess we're more simple la.. Although I admit we too can be a mystery.. I bet you gals who read this will want to disagree with me.. And potentially wanna kill me.. So sorry if you wanna think the latter, but this is my blog, this is my views.. Not to offend anyone out there but if you don't like it, you can just stop reading.. Cheers!!

P.S. I labeled it Part 1 cause there might be future post on this topic. Not going to blare out every single info, won't wanna spoil the fun now do we? =p

3 comments:

Tharuman said...

i agree with you Jason.. i have always wanted to say something about this but never knew how to get it out in writing.. this , for one, is a truly amazing post. kudos! im in a hurry now, will comment more about my thoughts later on aite.. cya. God Bless! and Happy new year!!!

Sash said...

i'm more of a guy..so i'm as puzzled as you about the female species. iv been the target pretty much the whole of 2008... and i never really understood why.
oh well, mysterious is thhe right word alright.

tharu such a hypocrite. :P

Baby Tan said...

Tharu is always going to the extremes.. LOL!! Itz always u two who comment, my faithful followers.. Haha..