Wednesday, February 3, 2010

From life to nation..

Wow.. This blog is really dying.. Ah.. The hectic life of a university student.. Still surprise myself that I treat myself to some enjoyment once in a while.. Not anymore thou.. Well, until CNY la.. I'll take it as my last chance to actually enjoy myself to the MAX!!!

Well, just for the sake of informing, I was 'promoted' as the class representative of my batch earlier this week.. So yup, that means tons of more stuff to do.. Just to add salt to my wounds.. However, with HIS strength, glory and guidance, I'm sure I'll be able to pull it through.. Plus it'll be a good experience for me, since I highly doubt I'll do anything during 2nd year (YES, I AM AIMING TO ENTER SECOND YEAR!!)

Enough about the crap about me, let's see other problem hitting our poor nation.. The arsonist seem to have stop targeting places of worship which is a darn good thing.. May God have mercy on their souls.. Next up, I just read an article that the green stretch near Batu Feringhi, Penang is going up in smokes.. So much for the Penang's government of keeping their word to stop hillside development.. Bemoaning a mega project that will wipe out the greenery once and for all.. Time to put your promises into action Guan Eng..

And our current government haven't been all that goody either.. Loads of crap are just happening around.. One big crap that has caught everyone's attention the racist remarks made by Najib's political aide.. Oh yeah, great job on 1 Malaysia while your own people is not showing their happiness about the concept.. Still it can be salvage thou by getting rid this kind of people.. That is if they want to get rid of them..

So with the next general elections looming, who would u pick?? Current gov is really hitting rock bottom, some said they are performing worse than before 3/08.. However opposition don't look too convincing either.. 2 more years to decide, I'm sure that's plenty of time to pick a clear winner..

Time for me to get back to my ever stacking notes which include:
7 microbes
3 pharmacos
2 pathos
1 biochem
1 anat

My CNY is sooooo ruined.. =(

No comments: