Friday, January 22, 2010

Short summary for 2 weeks..

Wow... Itz been freaking long since I last post.. Can't really help it thou.. Due to the following reasons:
1) My hostel room no net
2) I went back for a holiday but sadly couldn't go out with ANYONE!! Except Z.. Good to see u again bro..
3) I just finish MS exam.. It was ok, pass is definitely on the cards..
4) Busy busy busy

So there u have it.. Haha.. So how's the new term if u ask me?? BLURING!! God knows what am I learning right now.. I'll pull through it, yes, with the grace of God I'll do it!! But have to start studying first.. LOL!! Been weeks since I touched my book.. Wakaka..

Next week got another exam.. Ish.. Bosannya.. Then itz 2 more weeks to CNY!!! WHEE!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to go back.. Haha..

Btw, some exam results came out ady.. Passed but declining results.. So need to buck up!! >.<
Now gotta study, first time in er.... 2 weeks??? XD Later ppl!!!

No comments: