Friday, February 12, 2010

Back.... With bonus!!!

YES!! AKU SUDAH KEMBALI!!! WHEE!!!! That's right people, your's truly has come back to the Land of Siew Pau.. =)

And let's start it off with an unforgettable experience that I had at the bus stand today.. Excited going back home I reached the bus stand early.. As usual, I go to the ticket booth and presented my ticket.. Alas, to my horror it seems the ticket I bought was wrong.. I was like WTF!!!! Well, it's my own carelessness for not checking the ticket properly but also the ticket person was a mangkuk for not hearing me properly.. Instead of buying a ticket back to S'ban, seems I got a ticket to come back to SP instead.. Best part, the date and time was correct.. WTF man!!!

So there I was, stuck in the bus station; thinking what should I do next.. No more tickets are left to go back Seremban.. I thought maybe KL?? If not worse to worse I'll go back to Ipoh.. Then the Abang told me not to change first, he'll try to help me.. True to his word, he checked the bus, there was vacant seats and I just popped into one.. So thank you Abang!! And thank to God, for it was a mirracle there were empty seats on the bus, it's one of the most popular buses around anyway..

So there's another experience to my series of unfortunate events.. Cool, I can make a movie about my experiences already.. LOL!! In the end everything turned out fine.. So thank God again.. =)

I have my plans for CNY all drawn up.. Was wishing not to include studies but cant do that if u have 20 lessons + 3 assignments to catch up on.. Crap.. Should have been more hardworking in AIMST... =.=" Oh well, enjoy first!! HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: