Friday, February 26, 2010

The good news..

Well, I did say I'll post what make me happy rite about a week ago?? As in the happiest day of my life?? Haha.. Well, I'll post it now..

I'M OFFICIALLY IN A RELATIONSHIP!!!!

OK, over exaggerating over there.. How it all went?? Or began?? Lets simply said I was helping her to hook up with my friend and it turned out completely opposite.. Weird huh.. Guess the whole Batch 15 knows ady; I think.. Hopefully this will last a really long time..

In other news, my CA3 is coming up in a week.. Damn.. I got myself involved in more and more things, hopefully those were correct decisions and er... Tat's all I think.. Just can't wait for the coming holidays.. So need a break where no studies is involved.. Haha.. Not going to be thou..

Oh well, time to hit my books again.. Arg.. The horror!! =(

2 comments:

Chean said...

Congrats! :)

yiphing said...

Who is that you supposed to hook her up with?? So while fishing a small fish for her (helping her), you ended up fish the biggest fish available! CONGRATS!~