Sunday, February 21, 2010

Final Days of CNY Holidays..

In another 4 hours I'll be boarding the bus heading back to the place known as Bedong, Kedah.. Yup.. There's where my uni is situated.. Oh yeah, sounds ulu.. Not tat ulu if u consider SP is like 15 mins away.. Haha..

Had a great outing with the F6 gang on Friday.. Full blast, from morning till nite.. Haha.. And tat crazy lou sang tat we did, I think our gang was the craziest at the restaurant.. LOL!! It was nice seeing them all again.. Haha..

Then yesterday nite had a small yam cha session with JW and kar yin before going to CC's house.. Good to see her again after like... Since July 09?? =p Seriously I think she slimmed down but she's trying to proof it otherwise.. =="

And today was just a full day of assignments.. Crap.. 4 hours on that Biochem report.. Really killed me.. And it's so hot, I was reluctant to on the air-cond but in the end had to, if not I'll be baked.. =S

And finally, today was one of the happiest days in my life.. Haha.. Wonder why rite?? Tune in to find out more.. Will reveal soon if time permits.. XD

Dinner time!! CABUT!!! =)

No comments: