Thursday, February 18, 2010

CNY Day 1 - Day 5

CNY has hit the 5th day.. Or more like ending it's 5th day.. And I did soooo little.. As in revising for my exams.. Oh dang.. On the bright side, I did enjoy myself.. Haha.. So a small summary

CNY Eve Dinner at aunt's
CNY Open House at aunt's
Head down to Gopeng, Perak
Celebration of CNY/Mum's sis-in-law b'day
Laid around
Went Ipoh
Back to Seremban

Vy vy brief rite?? I'm tooooo lazy to write stuff now.. Haha.. One thing I did noted that the ang pow has shrink this year, as in really shrink in numbers and amount.. T.T Guess bad economy also affect our collections

What's on next:
Bai nian tomorrow - whole day
CNY Dinner at fren's place
CNY Lunch at my place
Back to AIMST

OH well, not to mention a lot of assignments to be done.. Hopefully there'll be gone by Monday.. 2 weeks to exams.. Arg!!!! GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH!!!

1 comment:

ChEn hui said...

haha~MA is here to giv u strength!=D