Tuesday, July 21, 2009

And the worst movie of the year goes too....

Second post in a matter of hours?? What am I thinking?? Well, I actually wanted to post this first but the disappointment on the fishing trip got the better of me.. Haha..

So what's the worst movie that I've watched so far?? Here it is.. TADAA!!!!


Utterly disappointing.. Well, I kinda expected it since the book wasn't all that great.. But somehow the book turned out to be better than the movie.. The movie was very very dry, there was not thrill into it and mostly it's about romance with one or two decent laugh scenes.. 5th movie was better (and I was already hating the 5th movie)..

No magic, no fighting, no action, no nothing.. And when u have the Harry Potter craze fans saying bad things about this movie, u'll know it's going to be sucky.. Some say it was a teaser for the upcoming 7th and 8th film.. Oh, those two films better be 10x better than this piece of shit.. After all it's going to be a two part film, 2.75 hours each solely on the 7th book.. And the 7th book rocks..

Why I watched it? For fun I guess.. However this is one movie that's not making my DVD racks this year.. Well, guess they won't be a movie that as disappointing as this for the year.. Next up on the list.. G.I. Joe.. Now that'll be interesting..

No comments: