Thursday, July 23, 2009

It's official!!

OK, I'm going to AIMST, and that's final!! =D

IMU called me up today to inform me that I didn't get the scholarship.. Of course most people would be disappointed but I wasn't.. I think the it's because 95% of my mind was already made up on AIMST.. And even if I got the scholarship I would really have to see the terms and conditions.. So at least, thanks IMU for finally clearing my doubts..

Two weeks more before I begin a new chapter in my life.. What would I expect from it? Will I be able to handle it, let alone finish the journey? All these questions can only be answered when I'm there and studying.. It'll be a very busy a few weeks for me, so I might not update much, but I will when I get the time..

So off I go then, to prepare for the journey awaits me.. And hopefully 5 years down the road, my dream will be finally realised.. =)

No comments: