Monday, July 13, 2009

Catch of the Day

Went to another round of fishing today.. Come to think of it, I might just get hooked onto this activity, if it was free.. =p

Today was possibly the best fishing trip yet.. Why? Cause we (Rahul and me) caught 2 big fishes from our usual hunting ground.. And when I mean big, I mean big, weighing more than 1kg.. One was a Pating fish which was caught by Rahul and another is a Cat fish (Ikan Keli) caught by me.. And yeah, not to forget the two small little Tilapias we caught, too small for anything thou.. =p

Was really fun and exciting catching those fishes.. Not to mention the struggle we went through.. Made our 3 hours seem well worth it.. Alas, could have caught more.. Another Pating and Keli managed to get away while we were reeling them in.. Oh well, u can't have all of them..

And this time, I managed to get some photos.. =D So enjoy!!


Our hunting ground

The rod.. (not the one which caught the fishes thou) =(

Fishing takes a lot of patience..

Eh, it moved!!

First catch, Ikan Keli!! (noticed the small Tilapia in there?)

And the big one, Ikan Pating!!

That's all folks!!

No comments: