Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Final fishing trip??

Yes, the title says it all.. Again went fishing at the usual spot.. Hoping to catch the big Pating fish that we caught last Monday..

Alas, it was not meant to be.. Not only we spent 3 hours sitting there waiting patiently, I even lost a fishing rod!!! T.T Technically, the Pating fish stole it.. Here how it went down...

*me sitting by the rod, looking at it*

*fren walks over* "eh, u got bread ah?? (it's bait)

"got" *rod suddenly moves, falls to the ground*

"shit!! the rod!!" *both of us staring at rod as it drops into the lake*

*bye bye rod*

Damn man.. and it was my fren's lucky rod too.. Caught so many big fishes with it.. However, nearly lost it so many times too.. Like 3-4 times?? Feel damn bad la... Shit like this do happen thou.. So what's next? Buy new rod lor, share the cost lor.. Luckily the rod and reel now on discount, 40% and 30% each.. So only have to come out around RM 60 for the new one.. Oh well, at least I get 50% ownership on the new rod!! HAHA!!

Lesson of the day: The next time I see a Pating fish, I'm going to spear hook it!!

No comments: