Saturday, March 13, 2010

1st post for March

Looks like this is my first post of the month.. LOL!! 2 weeks since my last post?? That's quite a sight.. Haha..

Anyhow, many things occurred in the past 2 weeks.. I guess practically the whole world knows about my gf ady.. And yes, that includes my parents.. They're OK with it, as long I stay focus on both God and studies.. And my priorities.. Guess that's a good deal.. Things with her is pretty good, we're slowly going steady.. Now there's just one issue bugging me which is for my keep sakes.. =)

I recently concluded my CA3.. 1 word, BIG RELIEVE!! Although I still have this edgy feeling I'm going to fail one of the subjects, particularly Element6/7 (sorry PKR).. Furthermore, my last exam, Ethics, got postponed.. Arg.. 2nd time it has happened?? But things like these are totally unforeseen.. So just be patient lor..

Holidays for a week. YIPEE!! Plus lots of activities coming up.. Hosteller's Night, Prom Night, Good Friday, Easter Sunday, CF retreat.. And during this holidays 3 assignments, a bunch of reading and er.. Movie marathon anyone??? XD Not forgetting some temporary working for my dad.. LOL!!

MU rocks!! (as usual) Hopefully they beat Fulham tonight.. That 4-0 thrashing of AC Milan was really something.. And more stuff going on in Malaysian politics, kinda not bothered ady cuz itz the same old same old.. Power struggle, resignations, scandals.. A lot la.. Make the papers not worth reading ady.. Seriously, now I just read the Sports and Funnies..

Nothing much to blog about ady.. But this blog has been going on for a long time.. LOL!! Oh well, till next time..

No comments: