Saturday, May 16, 2009

Random post..

Well, nothing much has happened the past few days.. Yesterday went out to celebrate Tang Soon's birthday.. Happy Belated Birthday bro!! Come to think of it, everybody is getting older, all losing their teen status.. Haha.. Guess I better enjoy my last year as a teen to the max!!! =p

Coming Monday I'll be away.. Again.. This time to Penang.. Can consider this as my last holiday before uni starts.. And gosh, speaking of uni, who knew going to Singapore to study can be soooo troublesome.. Must do this, must do that.. And the money is flowing like water going down the drain.. Haiz.. Expensive man.. It'll be only a last resort if I can't get what I want in Malaysia.. *prays very very hard to get something here*

Holidays will be holidays.. Boring as ever.. Funny rite? When ur in school, ur wishing "when's holidays?" and when ur holidaying, ur question will be "when school/uni is going to start??" Honestly speaking, if uni starts next week I'll gladly go.. Dead bored at home.. Although some friends told me they rather be bored at home then go back studying.. LOL!! Oh well, another month left.. And then will really be eating my own words.. Until then, I'm soooo looking forward to Penang.. YAHOOO!!!!!

No comments: