Sunday, May 3, 2009

When concerning is a bad thing..

I thought one post who have actually made me feel better.. Alas, it was not to be.. As I managed to gather more info from friends and this is something that it's not only hurting but also infuriating.. I was talking to my friend about my last post after he asked me not to be so emo about it.. The thing is if it's emo then sorry, it's the way I feel for the past 1.5 years and it was finally good to let it all out.. However the stories doesn't just end there..

Someone told me that some people don't like me and thus I don't get called for many things and stuff like that.. I was like OK, if you don't like me, please come in front of me and say "I don't like u, thus this and that.." and I'll accept it.. What I don't like is going behind my back, labeling me as the bad guy and acting that nothing's wrong in front of me.. Nobody like backstabbers right? If I were to go around backstabbing people I think I'll be public enemy number 1, however I don't, I just tell u straight in the face..

Apparently concerning about other people is a really bad thing as people tend to have the misconception of things.. My friend put it as inferiority complex.. If it's that the case, fine, I won't bother asking how was your day or even offering my help if your in trouble.. Being Mr Helpful doesn't reap it's rewards but just make you labeled as a nosy and 'kepo' person.. After all I did for them when we were studying and stuff like that and this is how I get treated.. I've learned my lesson, stay out of people's business even if they ask you for help, cause when u try to do the follow up just to make sure the person is alright, u'll be labeled as the bad guy.. Different people, different perception on things.. Like my friend said, it's no surprised they treated me that way, although it was harsh..

However, I would like to thank you to all of you who have heard me out and also offering me advice.. This is will be a very good lesson in life.. I know more shit will happen next time in uni and also in places where I work in the future, but since this shit started out in secondary (or Pre-U) school, I guess I know what to expect in the future..

No comments: