Friday, May 29, 2009

Results are out..

Well, USM results kinda came out yesterday.. And this is what I got

Harap maaf. Dukacita dimaklumkan nama anda tiada dalam senarai berjaya USM.
Harap maklum.

SELAMAT MAJU JAYA

Oh well, I actually gave up on USM the moment they never called me for interview and would have rejected any other course that they offer to me..

However what is surprising is that a lot of people who are 4 flat, that I know, never get the course they wanted.. Like medicine, pharmacy, etc.. Some were offered their 3rd-4th choice, others flatly rejected.. And these people actually attended the interview for such courses..

To make matter more bizarre, I heard people with 3.33 and even 3.00 managed to enter dentistry course in USM.. I thought dentistry is as hard to get as pharmacy, medicine, law, etc.. Or is it that simple in Malaysia.. =S

Don't know people, am really queered about the selection criteria.. Oh well, guess I'll have to wait for UPU

>> Lepasan STPM/Setaraf : minggu ketiga Jun 2009

That'll be a little long huh.. What to do.. Just wait lor.. Good luck to everyone out there!!

No comments: