Sunday, November 23, 2008

U6-3 is going DOWN!!!

OK, today is a pretty boring day for me.. And I know u readers out there are also bored, wondering when will i post up my new pics.. Well, have no fear, today's that day.. Enjoy!!

We start off with the pic of the day (I'm still taller!! YEAH!!)

Narvin & Me

Ok, Theish is not from 6-3 but who cares!! She rocks!!

Renuka & Me (hope your ok with it Pooven)

With my class teacher, Pn. Sabariah (and of course others)

Bug, Shamin, Shali (braniac), Pn. Sabariah, Chin & Me

I dunno what's wrong with Chin here, maybe he's gay after all!!

Nambiar (hope she likes that), Orange & Narvin

Shue Teng, Kitty and Assistant Monitor Beatrice

The gang of 5 (cause they're always together, me excluded k!!)

We were more interested in snacks than the photo shoot (maybe not)

Campuran 6-2, 6-3 & 6-4

Off course, I also made a cameo appearance in U6-4 (for free thou)

With Mr. Morgan (coolest bio teacher, as in EVER!!!)

And of course who can forget Mr. Malai, Discipline Master,
former SPIPB teacher adviser and of course, my F3 BM & Moral teacher!!


The memories of my class is good.. All the joy and laughter.. I wish each and every of my classmates good luck in everything you do and God Bless!!

No comments: