Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Another one bites the dust...

So I've completed Maths 1 today.. And I'll always say this, able to do is one thing, able to do it correctly is another.. And not able to do it is totally different.. And in today's exam, I think all 3 were applied to my situation.. Oh well, there's one thing back about Public Exams.. U won't be able to know what you did wrong.. I guess they figure since it's your final time doing that specific subject, you won't need to know what u did wrong.. Somebody needs to change that mentality, hopefully...

Bio is up.. Starting 8am tomorrow.. Crap.. If it was in the afternoon, won't be so bad.. At least I can sleep in and study tomorrow.. Dang.. Oh well, that's part and puzzle of life.. You win some, you lose some.. And I'm losing more that I'm winning.. Hope all this will end pretty pretty soon!!

No comments: